No products in the cart.
Amazon Echo Dot 3rd Generation
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Echo Dot is now with improved sound and a new design.
- Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Stream songs from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, and others through the improved speaker for richer and louder sound.
- Call and message almost anyone hands-free.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more
Always Ready To Help
Make your life easier at home. Use your voice to set timers, add items to lists, and create calendar events and reminders. You can also check the news, weather, or traffic. Ask for sports scores, movie showtimes, restaurant hours, or information.
Voice Control Your Smart Home
Switch on the lamp before getting out of bed, turn on the coffee maker on your way to the kitchen, or dim the lights from the couch to watch a movie—all without lifting a finger.Control multiple devices with a single voice command, like locking the doors and turning off the lights at night.
Over 10,000 compatible smart home devices, including lights, thermostats, TVs, and more.
Connect With Others
Call almost anyone hands-free using your voice. Use Drop In to instantly connect to another compatible Echo at home or send an announcement across Echo devices, like calling the family for dinner or reminding the kids to go to bed.
Alexa Has Skills
Alexa has more than 50,000 skills and counting. Skills are like apps and help you do more such as playing Jeopardy!, meditating with Headspace, and falling asleep to rain sounds. Create your own skills with Alexa Skill Blueprints. Just say “Alexa, help me get started with skills.”
New skills are being added all the time. Discover them in the skills section of the Alexa app or visit the skills store.