No products in the cart.
Baseus i-work Series Source Screen Hanging Light USB Asymmetric Light
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Brand : Baseus
- Asymmetric light source design:Baseus i-wok screen hanging lamp adopts asymmetric light source design,illuminate the desktop rather than the screen.No glare better for eye protection.
- Directional lighting.Focus on lighting up the desktop.Straight LED Light source for a wide illuminated area without dead corner.The lamp body is designed with an inclination angle to illuminate the keyboard and documents in front of the screen.
- No blue light hazard,no stroboflash.80 built-in high-quality lamp beads to reduce blue light hazard,no visible stroboflash to better protect eyes.Good light protects your eyes for higher work efficiency when stay up late.
- Simple installation.No base for saving more space.The coil spring structure can be easily fixed on the edge of computer screen. The gravity base guarantees stability when rotate to adjust the illumination angle.(Suitable for screens of 6mm-28mm thickness).
- Stepless dimming.Adjust brightness at will.Touch the button to adjust the brightness to match your needs freely and take care of your eyes anytime anywhere.
- Three modes of white light, warm Light and mixed Light with a wide range of color temperature to meet the needs of different scenarios.White light (5500K):Clear lighting for work efficiency.Mixed light (4000K):Neutral color temperature for reading.Warm light (2800K):Soft light for watching a movie.
- Power supply through USB interface.Light up when connect to a computer.The type-c charging port on the back of the lamp can be connected to a computer,a charging head or a power bank through the original charging cable.
- Name:Baseus i-wok series USB asymmetric light source screen hanging light (Youth);
- Material:Aluminum alloy + PC + ABS;
- 3 brightness modes adjustable:White light,warm white light,mixed light;
- Color temperature:2800K-4000K-5500K;
- Function:Stay up all night without hurting your eyes.