Lenovo ThinkPlus Livepods LP1s Earpods
Lightweight and comfy, it completely covers the ear. The impact is enhanced with a dual headphone diaphragm and a 10mm loudspeaker unit. It has a long battery life and does not require regular charging. Minimal latency and low power consumption thanks to Bluetooth 5.0 technology. No distinction between main and secondary hosts. Smart touch control, compact and lightweight design that fits well in the ear canal. IPX4 Waterproof, sweat, rain, and dust resistant
- PRODUCT NAME: Lenovo LP1
- WATERPROOF LEVEL: IPX4
- BT VERSION: BT5.0
- COMPATIBLE SYSTEM: Android/iOS/Tablet
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20-20000Hz
- COMMUNICATION DISTANCE: 10m (Without obstacles)
- BATTERY CAPACITY(MAH): Unilateral headphones * 40mAh, rechargeable warehouse * 300mAh
- CHARGING PORT: Type-C
- PRODUCT SIZE/WEIGHT (CHARGING CASE PLUS EARPHONES): 61*46*21mm/37g
- PACKAGE SIZE/WEIGHT: 150*100*50mm/150g
- 1 Lenovo LP1
- 1 Manual (CN)
- 1 Cable (Type-C)
HOW TO CONTROL
- To play/pause the video. Double-tap the left/right earbuds’ touch panels.
- To answer/hang up the phone. Double-tap the left/right earbuds’ touch panels.
- To decline a call…
- To the next/previous song…
- Turn on the voice assistant.
- Bluetooth is no longer in pairing mode.
- TO MANUALLY SWITCH ON/OFF EARBUDS.
HOW TO USE
When you remove the earbuds from the charging case, it will automatically switch on. The prompt sound “Power On” will be heard through the headphones. If your earphones are not charging, return them to the charging case and pick them up again.
HOW TO CONNECT
- Make certain Bluetooth is turned on.
- Add a Bluetooth or other device by clicking Add.
- In the Add a device window, select Bluetooth.
- Wait while your computer or laptop scans the area for Bluetooth devices.
- When the PIN code appears, click on the name of the device you want to connect to.